Audit Manager – Mostly Remote or Hybrid
Our client company is part of the Bershire Hathaway portfolio. They are searching for an Audit Manager to join their team.
- • Set direction for and manage the efforts of a team of internal auditors & claim auditors
- • Adherence to internal claim audit service level metrics
- • Work collaboratively with claims operations team by providing audit trends and insights
- • Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development
- • Manage all aspects of the internal audit process, risk assessment, planning, control evaluation, testing methodologies, workpapers, reporting and issue follow-up
- • Execute and/or oversee audit engagements for key vendors
- • Coordinates and interacts with external parties that perform reviews of the Company’s operations
- • Identifies continuous process improvement opportunities for internal clients
- • Develop and cultivate collaborative relationships with all levels of management
- • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience., 6+ years of work experience in internal audit, quality assurance or data analysis ideally in the insurance or health care industry.
- • 3+ years of experience leading and managing a team of direct reports.
- • Excellent skills in the following areas: organization, oral & written communication, process improvement, multi-tasking.
- • Proficient with MS Office products to include Excel, Outlook, Access, and Word; Visio, Project, SharePoint, and PowerPoint are a plus.
- • Proficient knowledge and executing of internal auditing standards and risk assessment practices.
- • Excellent analytical abilities, identify root cause of issues
- • Able to think innovatively, can deal with ambiguity, problem solver
- • Solid understanding of claim quality assurance standards
Salary:$110,000 - $125,000 + 5% Bonus
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506