Chief Financial Officer
Our client is a leading construction company that specializes in commercial construction. They are looking for a CFO who will lead the finance team and play a key role in achieving the Company's business goals.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be responsible for managing all financial aspects of the company. The successful candidate will oversee the finance team and ensure that financial reporting is accurate and timely. The CFO will also work closely with other senior leaders to develop and execute strategies that will drive growth and profitability.
- 1) Provide leadership to the finance team, including setting goals, managing performance, and mentoring staff.
- 2) Develop and implement financial strategies that align with the company's overall business goals and objectives.
- 3) Oversee the preparation of financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- 4) Manage the company's budgeting and forecasting processes.
- 5) Ensure compliance with all relevant accounting and tax regulations.
- 6) Manage relationships with external auditors, tax authorities, and other stakeholders.
- 7) Conduct financial analysis to support decision-making and identify areas for improvement.
- 8) Work closely with other senior leaders to develop and implement business plans that will drive growth and profitability.
- 9) Identify and manage financial risks, including interest rate, and credit risks.
- 10) Oversee the company's cash management and treasury functions.
- 1) Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field. MBA or CPA preferred.
- 2) Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in finance, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- 3) Experience in the construction industry is required.
- 4) Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret financial data to support decision-making.
- 5) Experience managing financial risks and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
- 6) Proven ability to develop and implement financial strategies that support business goals and drive growth.
- 7) Strong leadership skills, including the ability to manage and mentor a team of finance professionals.
- 8) Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- 9) Proven ability to work collaboratively with other senior leaders to achieve business objectives.
Salary:$175,000 - $215,000 Plus Bonus
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506