Finance and Leasing Accounting Manager
The Finance and Leasing Accounting Manager would interface with all the related business unit contacts and through this build a network to facilitate your career development. In addition to the daily responsibilities, the role provides you an excellent opportunity to lead and participate in automation, integration, and process improvement projects. These projects are where you can exercise your critical thinking and judgment skills while providing valuable cost savings.
- • Twice a quarter roll up receivables and identify short fall in reserves. Highlight to management any changes to customer payment trends that could indicate change in customer risk profile. This deliverable is reviewed by the VP Controller and division CFO.
- • Quarterly roll up the Finance Committee Exposure and perform variance analysis and review with management. This deliverable is reviewed by the VP Controller, Divisional CFO and Treasurer, and ultimately used in reporting to the Corporate CFO.
- • Review for Operating Lease Asset Impairment and review trends to determine if depreciation changes should be considered.
- • Post Cash Payments and reserve entries; Book quarter taxes and support tax packages.
- • Perform account reconciliations and review for aged items.
- • Respond to internal and external audit requests.
- • Perform special projects as assigned.
- • The ideal candidate has 3-6 years of general experience in Accounting and Finance
- • Experience in SAP, Business Warehouse and HFM is strongly preferred.
- • Bachelor’s degree with Accounting major
- • Is organized and can work independently to complete tasks
- • Understands the balance sheet and accounting controls
- • Able to speak with anyone at any level in an organization
- • Likes to learn new things and takes initiatives to do so
Salary:$85,000 - $110,000
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506