This role will report to the Divisional CFO of our Fortune 500 Co. and will work to manage worldwide financial planning and analysis activities including our 3-year Strategic Plan, Operating Plan, and ongoing Financial Outlook related to the Division. Strong leadership and partnering skills are mandatory. Team development and insight generation are critical to success. The individual should have strong Finance experience and the ability to effectively work in a complex matrix-management org-structure.
- 1) Develop, facilitate and enforce business rhythms and processes: Annual Operating Plan Quarterly Forecasting Monthly Business Review Product Review Boards
- 2) Deliver enhanced visibility and insight through standard and value add reporting: Business Operating Dashboard New Product Development Reporting Team SG&A Spending
- 3) Analyze Product Sales & Profitability and work closely with the product management and commercial teams to improve and maximize business results
- 4) Drive process improvements to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function.
- 5) Assist with ad hoc requests from the Divisional CFO.
- 1) Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 2) 5-8 years of finance experience in: FP&A, commercial, operations or corporate
- 3) Proven performance in financial planning & analysis roles and use of Hyperion toolsets
- 4) Effective team building, and project management skills are imperative to ensure proper collaboration across the various business units
Salary:$100-125K + 10% Bonus
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506