Senior Financial Analyst
Our client is a very solid manufacturing company with international operations. They are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. The Senior Financial Analyst will assist with financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting and other financial analysis.
- 1) Assist with preparation of financial reporting package to corporate headquarters including: P&L, Balance Sheet, Headcount, Department Expenses and Profitability Analysis.
- 2) Assist with budgeting and forecasting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- 3) Support process improvement initiatives.
- 4) Help implement new accounting and finance policies.
- 5) Prepare and analysis monthly financial metrics reports.
- 6) Perform special financial analysis projects as requested by senior management.
- 1) Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2) 2-5 years of accounting or finance experience in private industry, ideally at a manufacturing company
- 3) Strong analytical skills
- 4) Strong Excel and ERP experience
- 5) Team player, positive attitude, excellent communication skills
$65,000 - $85,000 + Bonus
Greater Hartford, CT