Leadership Development Program
Join an exciting and inclusive work environment where your work matters and the customer is at the center of they do. Our Fortune 500 client offers the opportunity to gain a comprehensive view into The Company’s business lines and supporting investments, claims and corporate functions. Internal Audit’s Assurance Leadership Development Program (ALDP) is a two-year rotational program based on formal learning, rotations that provide broad and diverse exposure to the business, and hands-on experience with next-gen assurance techniques.
- • Rotation assignments designed to build business and technical acumen, industry knowledge, and skills that will enable you to successfully operate in an environment of digital transformation, advanced analytics and accelerating automation
- • Learn about The Company's lines of business and key functional insurance areas (product, marketing, underwriting, operations, claims, investments) as you assess risk and control environments
- • Structured learning curriculum for analytics, next-gen assurance techniques, early career leadership and functional, role-based skills
- • Visualize and analyze data using enterprise tools and develop utilities and data analysis scripts including machine learning algorithms
- • Exposure to diverse group of leaders across The Company including executive and senior leadership.
- • As candidates you will have access to openings in key roles within The Company as you transition to program graduation.
- • Recent Undergraduate or Graduate Students or those expecting to complete their degree by May 2023 in a business-related discipline; Accounting, Business Intelligence/Data Analytics, Quantitative Analysis and Information Systems coursework and projects a plus; A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at time of graduation; 0-3 years of experience, ideally in an audit (public or internal), finance or analytics related role
- • Demonstrates an innovative mindset, strong communication, analytical thinking, initiative, change agility and team skills
- • Data analytics, process mining and familiarity with SQL, Tableau and Python through coursework or projects a plus
- • Completed or progress towards professional certifications, including Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor or Certified Public Accountant, a plus; work experience towards certification requirements may be obtained within this role
Salary:$70,000 - $85,000 + Bonus
Location:Greater Hartford, CT; Hybrid schedule
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506