Manager – Treasury Accounting
The Manager, Treasury Accounting is responsible for managing resources, systems, accounting, servicing, and operations related to Treasury products including derivatives, investments, and debt issuances. The position is responsible for managing the departments contribution to the accounting close process as well as accounting requirements related to preparation of SEC and regulatory filings of Treasury products. The Treasury Accounting manager is involved with design and implementation of Treasury strategies and management of data and automation related to Treasury systems. As the Treasury Accounting Manager, you will support related business lines and work directly with support partners such as SOX, Audit, and other critical review functions. You will collaborate with colleagues across the company as well as external vendors to provide continuous process improvements.
- • Manage the daily requirements of a dynamic operations/accounting team including trade processing, settlement, reconcilement, servicing and reporting of Treasury products including derivatives, securities, and various funding products.
- • Develops and implement policies and procedures to maintain effective control over daily operations.
- • Support an effective SOX and Audit control environment with complete documentation and strongly controlled processes.
- • Anticipate and provides solutions to complex operational and accounting challenges.
- • Manage team resources to ensure work volume is processed accurately and completed in a timely manner.
- • Provide oversight, review, and analysis of financial accounting/reporting requirements.
- • Manage vendor relationships and required due diligence to satisfy internal and external requirements.
- • Actively participate in projects and other assignments as needed.
- • Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance; CPA or equivalent work experience is a plus; Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial industries
- • Knowledge of treasury products including derivatives and securities is preferred.
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills; Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn multiple core accounting and treasury systems.
- • Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Salary:$110,000 - $120,000 + Bonus
Location:West of Hartford, CT - Hybrid Schedule
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506