Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst is an integral part of the Finance department and plays an important role through the direct support of the Supply Chain Organization. The role provides planning and analytical support for the Supply Chain. Ability to collaborate with multitude of cross-functional partners is important for this role. Partners could include any combination of Sourcing, Logistics, Manufacturing, or Plant Operations.
- 1. Provide financial and operational reporting (e.g., variance analysis, monthly dashboards, inventory, reconciliations, etc.). Provide operational support to business by providing insight, feedback and recommendations on various business workflows, process enhancements and key reporting tools.
- 2. Support in building and developing annual budgets and monthly forecasts, incorporating historical and emerging trends to generate accurate projections.
- 3. Develop and maintain models and analyses to aid in the validation of existing forecast and for special projects.
- 4. Download, track and organize all freight invoice data monthly.
- 5. Performs monthly reconciliation of all consigned inventory accounts and raises all issues to local management and customers/suppliers.
- 6. Completes all assigned reporting as determined by the Director of Operations Finance.
- 7. Performs monthly journal entries and reconciles General Ledger accounts to SAP.
- 8. Ensures compliance with all Group, Regional and Division internal control policies.
- 1) Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related subject matter combined with experience
- 2) 3-5 years of relevant work experience. SAP and Supply Chain background preferred.
- 3) Advanced Microsoft skills with Excel experience required
- 4) Demonstrated ability to learn Company specific accounting/IT systems (SAP, BI, Business Objects, BPC, SharePoint)
- 5) Analytical skills and exceptional ability to data mine
- 6) Effective communicator across various functional departments
Salary:$75,000 - $85,000 + Bonus
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506