Senior FP&A Reporting Analyst
This is an exciting financial analysis role relating to the Company's financial reporting, management discussion and analysis, and high level financial reporting metrics and analyses.
- 1) Prepare monthly reports and analysis used in the operating review book.
- 2) Support the preparation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasts and the preparation of various P&L exhibits and variance analysis and written explanations.
- 3) Create new and improved dashboards, summary slides, analysis and reports to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Company's analysis.
- 4) Special projects including the automation of certain reports and processes and ad-hoc analysis.
- 1) BS in Finance/Accounting, related field or equivalent work experience, 4 years finance / accounting experience.
- 2) Strong computer skills including Excel spreadsheets, macros and working with databases.
- 3) Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 4) Ability to deal with detailed data and at the same time provide a “big picture” perspective in identifying and producing insightful written narrative and analysis.
Salary:Fair Market Value
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506