Our client offers the opportunity for exposure to all aspects of the business at the Company, with audit coverage over key operational, financial and compliance risks. The Internal Audit department is an excellent place to start your career after public accounting. They train and develop professionals for a wide range of career opportunities, including positions in finance, compliance and operations. To meet their commitment to develop finance professionals, the Company offers:
• Diverse assignments in key finance and operational areas
• Progressively challenging assignments
• Responsibility for running audit engagements
• Approximately 40 hours of continuing professional education each year, including training in insurance, auditing and personal development skills
• Frequent "mentworking" meetings with hiring managers and executives within the organization to help you position yourself for your next career move at the Company
As an in-charge for audit engagements, you will interact with senior financial and operating management. While offering the opportunity to learn about the front-line field operations of the Company, this position limits travel to no more than about two to three weeks per quarter and often less. Internal auditing offers you the opportunity to expand on your financial and analytical skills while gaining a better understanding of the operations as a consultant on business risks and controls. You will be assigned your own laptop and will work with several audit application programs including Archer and ACL (data analysis software).
$75,000 - $85,000 + Bonus