Senior or Staff IT Auditor
The Senior or Staff (depending on experience) IT Auditor supports the in charge on assigned audits and partners with the line of business and IT to continuously improve the Company's IT governance, risk, and control environments. will perform various IT audits, assessments and special projects within a diverse processing environment. There is no out of town travel or overtime with this position!!!
- 1) Plans, and performs, work on IT, and project auditing assignments under the supervision of the IT Audit Program Manager.
- 2) Performs all aspects of engagement execution, including planning, fieldwork, and closing meetings with line of business.
- 3) Identify risks and controls in IT processes
- 4) Identifies control weaknesses, assesses their impact, and formulates effective, practical recommendations for corrective actions.
- 5) Participates in special projects in the department where appropriate.
- 1) Bachelors degree required, (IT discipline preferred) and 2+ years of IT audit experience
- 2) Excellent organizational, communication and report writing skills.
- 3) Strong technology background in multiple IT disciplines (information security/cybersecurity, infrastructure, database, networking, application development, etc.), and working knowledge of audit practices and standards.
- 4) Data analytic skills and aptitude, and familiarity with tools such as SQL, MS Access, Excel, or related data analysis tools.
$70,000 - $90,000 + Bonus
Greater Hartford, CT