Senior Manager – Internal Audit
Our client is one of the most admired global companies in the Fortune 100. As a Senior Manager of Internal Audit, you will provide coaching and guidance to audit teams that perform reviews of critical business processes, evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls and identifying potential process improvement opportunities.
- Manage 2 or more audits at a time each consisting of 1-4 auditors per engagement
- Assess risk of key business processes resulting in the preparation of audit plans and specific audit programs
- Prepare clear, concise audit reports
- Present audit conclusions and recommendations to senior management
- Assist regional directors in various special projects addressing specific risks identified throughout the organization
- • Strong technical accounting background with 10 plus years of progressively responsible experience with Big 4 or regional public accounting firms, internal audit or government accounting with exposure to a manufacturing environment.
- • Depending on the position, domestic and/or international travel may take between 20-30% of work time, and so applicants must be willing to commit to this travel schedule. Due to the international travel requirement, multiple language skills are an advantage to applicants
- • Demonstrated leadership competencies with the ability to work effectively across all levels and functions within the business and can easily manage a co-source relationship with third party audit firm when applicable
- • Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse teams toward operational efficiencies
- • Extensive knowledge/experience in project management, strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
$120,000 - $145,000 + Bonus Potential
Greater Hartford, CT