Senior Tax Associate or Manager
Our client, a fast growing SEC company, is seeking a Senior Tax Associate or Manager to support global income tax accounting processes and US federal income tax compliance as part of the global direct/income tax team. This position will report to the Assistant Tax Controller. This position will be responsible for supporting co-sourced US income tax compliance processes and preparing ASC 740 tax calculations. Incumbent will also interface with core Finance functions including Corporate Accounting, Legal, and Treasury across a number of US and non-US locations.
- • Assist tax team members with preparation of the global income tax provision and AETR calculations on a quarterly basis. Work collaboratively with other members of the tax team to complete mandatory reporting requirements for the financial statements.
- • Apply US tax principles and income tax accounting principles under GAAP (i.e. ASC 740) to the activities of our US operations to complete the quarterly and annual tax provision. Conduct FIN48 analyses.
- • Manage the team’s use of the OneSource Tax Provision application, and become an expert in use of the application and the Company's implementation. Identify process improvements.
- • Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley with respect to the income tax accounting internal controls environment
- • Coordinate with co-sourced tax compliance engagement team to ensure accurate and timely completion of the US Federal income tax return and quarterly estimated tax payments
- • Identify and communicate tax compliance risks and opportunities
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Certified Public Accountant, and/or post-graduate study in Taxation preferred.
- • Minimum of 3 years' experience with a Big 4, regional accounting firm or corporate tax department.
- • Experience with income tax accounting (ASC 740) and US income tax compliance.
- • Proficiency with Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel
- • Ability to clearly and professionally communicate, verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of coworkers, executives, and directors.
- • Experience with OneSource Tax Provision software preferred.
$75,000 - $125,000 (depending on experience) + Annual Bonus + Equity