Senior Tax Associate – SEC Co.
Our SEC client is seeking a Senior Tax Associate to perform aspects of international and US income tax compliance and reporting. This position will report to the Tax Controller. This position will be responsible for supporting the international and US income tax compliance outsourced engagement, supporting quarterly and annual income tax accounting and reporting, and supporting other various tax projects as they arise. The Senior Associate will also interface with core finance functions including corporate accounting, legal, treasury, and will also liaise with leaders across a number of non-US locations.
- • Assist in coordination with outside tax compliance engagement teams to ensure accurate and timely completion of international and US income tax returns.
- • Assist in reviewing international and US income tax returns, while understanding and communicating tax compliance risks and opportunities.
- • Assist in reviewing international and US estimated tax payment calculations and coordinate payment disbursements with Accounts Payable and Treasury.
- • Assist in reviewing return-to-provision calculations and incorporate the impact of return filings into the Company's tax provision.
- • Assist tax team members with preparation of the global income tax provision and annual effective tax rate calculations on a quarterly basis.
- • Monitor global tax law changes and assess potential impacts to the effective tax rate of affected entities.
- • Monitor income tax payable accounts and reconcile on a quarterly basis.
- • Work collaboratively with other members of the tax team to complete mandatory financial statement reporting requirements.
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Certified Public Accountant, and/or post-graduate study in Taxation a plus.
- • Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a Big 4, regional accounting firm or corporate tax department.
- • Experience across tax disciplines including income tax compliance, income tax accounting (ASC 740), and general corporate tax principles.
Salary:$80,000 - $100,000 + Bonus
Location:South of Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506