Senior Tax Associate – SEC Company
Our SEC client is seeking a Senior Tax Associate to perform aspects of quarterly reporting and international and US income tax compliance. This position will report to the Tax Senior Manager. This position will be responsible for supporting the quarterly and annual income tax accounting and reporting calculations, the international and US income tax compliance outsourced engagement, and other various tax projects as they arise. The Senior Tax Associate will also interface with core finance functions including corporate accounting, legal, treasury, and will also liaise with leaders across several non-US locations.
- • Assist tax team members with preparation of the global income tax provision and annual effective tax rate calculations on a quarterly basis, including all supporting calculations and documentation.
- • Assist in recognizing potential tax exposures and responsible for the inventory of uncertain tax reserves in accordance of IAS12.
- • Assist with the preparation of internal management reporting packages.
- • Monitor income tax payable accounts and reconcile on a quarterly basis.
- • Work collaboratively with other members of the tax team to complete mandatory U.S. GAAP and local statutory financial statement tax reporting requirements.
- • Assist in coordination with outside tax compliance engagement teams to ensure accurate and timely completion of international and US income tax returns, including US state and local tax filings.
- • Assist in reviewing international and US income tax returns, while understanding and communicating tax compliance risks and opportunities.
- • Assist in the preparation of other global tax regulatory filings as they arise.
- • Assist various team members in modeling the tax consequences of various transactions.
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Certified Public Accountant, and/or post-graduate study in Taxation a plus.
- • Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a Big 4, regional accounting firm, or corporate tax department.
- • Experience across tax disciplines including income tax accounting (ASC 740 and/or IAS12), income tax compliance, and general corporate tax principles.
- • Strong computer skills and functionality with the Microsoft Office® suite of products.
Salary:$90,000 - $115,000 + Bonus
Location:Hybrid/South of Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506