Great opportunity for someone with 0-2 years of accounting experience, Bachelor's Degree required. In this role, you will accurately reconcile and journalize accounting entries for monthly client activity, including revenues, costs/expenses, and financial activity. Timely report the summarized monthly activity and results in the form of financial statements and related schedules as part of a complete monthly financial report package. Communicate and interact with regional and facility personnel working in the field.
- • Perform required month-end close activities, including preparation and recording of all journal entries.
- • Reconcile and record activity from daily cash reports, credit card activity reports, and bank statements. Complete location bank reconciliations.
- • Reconcile all Balance Sheet related asset, liability and equity accounts and prepare lead sheets, when appropriate.
- • Compile all components of monthly financial packages for assigned region and submit timely to the Regional Accountant for review and approval.
- • Prepare and process funding and wiring requirements, including distributions, taxes, and intercompany settlements.
- • Assist with the annual budget process and the import of data into ledger software.
- • Other duties as assigned by Regional Accountants to support the department, field, and client.
- • BA/BS Degree in Accounting.
- • Ability to work independently, be a self-starter, and effectively interface and communicate both through written and verbal means.
- • Excellent computer skills, including high and proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Adobe, and Outlook).
Salary:$55,000 - $75,000
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506