Staff Auditor – Technology/IT Audit
Our client is a well respected Fortune 500 company. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make the move from the Big 4 to private industry.
- • Participates in audits and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance reviews of various company technology functions, incorporating an understanding of technology processes, risk assessment techniques and generally accepted auditing standards.
- • Identifies risks and tests controls associated with financial integrity, operational effectiveness, compliance with rules and regulations, and systems and data integrity.
- • Develops and executes specific testing procedures and documents test results for assigned sections of audits/projects.
- • Analyzes findings and test results and arrives at sound fact-based conclusions and appropriate recommendations for problem areas noted.
- • Prepares documentation in adherence to internal audit professional standards, best practices and Corporate Audit’s methodology.
- • Contributes to the preparation of issues and findings including recommendations for improvement.
- • BA/BS in Computer Science/MIS or related discipline.
- • 2+ years of experience in IT or as an IT Auditor.
- • Working knowledge of risk assessment and auditing principles, with experience in one or more technology disciplines (network, database, business applications, programming, etc.).
- • Certified Information Systems Auditor or related certification a plus.
- • Basic understanding of mainframe, distributed, network, or web-based technology environments.
- • Introductory understanding of the relationships between financial, operational and technology risks and controls
- • Basic knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
Salary:$75,000 - $90,000
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506