The Tax Supervisor will report to the Sr. Manager, Corporate Tax, and will focus on the Company's domestic tax compliance and financial reporting obligations in accordance with ASC 740.
- 1) Preparation and/or review of the Company's federal and state tax returns and the accurate, timely fling of all tax forms.
- 2) Preparation and/or review of various special project areas of the federal tax return which may include the following: inventory calculations, R&D credit, transaction cost studies, equity based compensation.
- 3) Prepare and/or review federal and state quarterly estimated tax payments and extensions.
- 4) Support IRS and state taxing authority income tax audits by assisting in the preparation/review of responses.
- 5) Prepare/review components of the U.S. federal quarterly and annual tax reporting deliverables in accordance with ASC 740.
- 6) Identify opportunities for process improvement in the Company's tax procedures.
- 1) Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance
- 2) CPA and/or Master's degree in tax or accounting a plus
- 3) Corporate Tax Experience (4-6 years) in public accounting or a large U.S./multi-national company
- 4) Knowledge of ASC 740 income taxes
- 5) Strong accounting, analytical and research skills
- 6) Experience with SAP, Hyperion, Corptax or Longview a big plus
Salary:$95,000 - $110,000
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506