This is a great opportunity for someone coming from public accounting or currently in private industry.
- • Assists the Division Controller with accounting processes including all general ledger journal entries, reconciliations, monthly financial statement preparation and transmission to the Corporate Office.
- • Responsible for the development and monthly monitoring of controllable expense analyses to help drive cost reduction.
- • Responsible for all aspects of internal & external audits, as well as corporate finance reviews. Coordinates all data requests between plant departments & shared services to support timely delivery of audit requests.
- • Support annual physical inventory and cycle counting requirements.
- • Responsible for the accounting of Property, Plant, Equipment, and Tooling.
- • Assist in preparing and tracking Capital Asset Requisition Request (CAAR).
- • Coordinates the divisions processing of accounts payable with shared services including new vendor setup.
- • Coordinate the divisions review and processing of accounts receivables and work with shared services/contracts to help ensure timely collection of cash from customers.
- • Prepares periodic rebate and commission calculations, as well as, state and local tax filings.
- • Performs various financial analyses and ad hoc projects as requested from Operations, HQ, and Corporate management.
- • Provide support to ensure control environment is in place and operating effectively.
- 1) Bachelors or better in Accounting or related field.
- 2) 5 years related financial experience in public or private accounting.
- 3) Excellent computer skills including ERP system experience and very strong Excel skills.
- 4) Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.
- 5) Ability to identify, assemble and lead necessary employee teams in cost improvement initiatives, finance or system projects.
- 6) Strong cost accounting knowledge and experience.
- 7) Demonstrated progressive career development with increasing responsibilities, with emphasis on manufacturing.
Salary:$90,000 - $100,000 Plus 12.5-25% Bonus Potential
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506