Our client offers a great work/life balance and no overnight travel in this position. The Audit Supervisor leads internal audits and external audit direct assistance projects under the direction of the Senior Audit Manager and oversees Senior Auditors, Auditors and Associate Auditors.
- • Identify risks and controls in business processes.
- • Lead (and at times, execute) testing of the design and operating effectiveness of controls and compliance with laws, regulations and policies.
- • Identify and communicate control weaknesses and instances of non-compliance.
- • Develop recommendations to improve the control environment.
- • Review (and at times, prepare) detailed audit documentation.
- • Prepare written audit reports and issue rating evaluations.
- • Monitor business activities and maintain risk assessments.
- • Maintain and continuously improve technical auditing and industry expertise.
- • Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with senior line of business contacts and external auditors.
- • Participate in developing Senior Auditor, Auditor and Associate Auditor technical auditing
- • Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred; other relevant Bachelor's degrees will be considered.
- • Strong verbal and written communication, organization, analytical and project management skills.
- • At least six years of experience auditing (internally or externally) publicly owned (SEC) financial services companies.
- • Experience using Microsoft Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint and IDEA (or equivalent data analytics tools).
- • (One or more of) CPA, CFA, FRM, CIA required.
- • Technical skill set and/or interest in credit risk analysis and financial modeling preferred.
Salary:$95,000 - $105,000 + Bonus
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506