This position is responsible for providing financial information on the Division's activities that will assist management, its shareholders and other users in making educated economic decisions about the Company's future. This position will ensure proper planning, accounting, financial analysis and tax reporting.
- • Responsible for all transactions, problems, and questions regarding planning, accounting, financial analysis and tax reporting.
- • Responsible for accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, and annual audits and annual budgets and other information as requested.
- • Work closely with upper management, independent auditors and bankers on all financial matters.
- • Manage the closing process including reviewing monthly account reconciliations to ensure a timely and accurate close of the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- • Responsible for providing complete and accurate financial information to satisfy the needs of management, owners, lenders, and regulatory agencies.
- • Ensuring all transactions are recorded in accordance with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and determining appropriate treatment when necessary.
- • Responsible for the activities of the Accounts Receivable Department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all Accounts Receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc; funding service management which includes weekly funding reports and customer service; quarter and year-end payroll closing including federal and state reports; and check statistic management.
- • Overall responsibility for internal controls including continually reviewing and improving procedures for maximum efficiency and internal control.
- • Manages cash including daily cash management and forecasting functions.
- • Coordinating the quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting and annual outlook functions, consolidating results and managing the associated reporting
- • Respond to CFO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate their financial needs.
- • Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- 1) Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance plus CPA certification - MBA preferred
- 2) Must have 7+ years of hands-on accounting managerial/controller experience in the manufacturing industry.
- 3) Experience working with ERP Systems a must; Strong understanding of GAAP.
Salary:$90,000 - $115,000 + 20% Target Bonus
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506