Our company is a solid and growing manufacturing company with international operations. This is a great opportunity for someone with 2-4 years of public accounting experience or 2-4 years at a manufacturing company. The Financial Analyst will prepare and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports in conformance with Company and Group reporting and procedural guidelines. Also responsible for coordinating Fixed Asset management and financial reporting for various Company subsidiaries, development of annual plan and forecasting.
- 1) Fixed Asset system coordinator: Monthly General Ledger Posting, requisition tracking and tax recording for depreciation purposes.
- 2) General ledger process including postings, adjusting journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis of balance sheet accounts.
- 3) Prepare subsidiary reporting package to headquarters including P&L, Balance sheet, Sales, Headcount, Departmental Expenses, Profitability Analysis and Capital.
- 4) Subsidiary Budgeting (1 month every year) & Forecasting. (3 weeks every quarter) process as needed, including preparation and consolidation of working documents and financial statements.
- 5) Evaluating budget investment proposals, collaborate with managers to develop a budget.
- 6) Special projects as assigned.
- 1) Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2) 2-4 years of experience in public accounting or at a manufacturing company
- 3) Must possess analytical skills and have a working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, ERP experience a plus.
- 4) Able to communicate financial concepts to non-financial staff.
- 5) Ability to work in a team environment, in addition to working independently with minimum supervision.
Salary:$65,000 - $80,000
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506