Financial Reporting Accountant
The Financial Reporting Accountant reports to the Director of Financial Reporting & Analysis. It's a great role for an accounting professional with 2+ years of experience. The position is a nice mix of accounting, financial reporting and financial analysis.
- 1) Financial Statement Consolidation – actual, forecast and budget. Prepare corporate financial statements and compile monthly key financial metrics for management.
- 2) Monthly closing Entries – Prepare monthly closing entries for multiple legal entities and one elimination entity. Ensure all accounts are properly reconciled.
- 3) Fixed Asset Accounting – Manage Capital Asset accounting, maintain control over additions, disposals etc. Manage General Ledger accounting, additions, disposals and depreciation. Prepare all required tax reporting and compliance forms.
- 4) Compliance Reporting – Prepare annual reports and franchise tax reports for various states for all legal entities as needed.
- 5) Analytic Reporting - Prepare monthly analytic reports for lenders and others as needed.
- 6) Prepare Financial Slides for CFO presentations
- 7) Special accounting and finance projects as assigned
- 1) BS in Accounting. MBA or CPA desirable. Finance, Accounting or Economics background is required.
- 2) 2+ years of related work experience in public accounting, financial reporting or corporate accounting roles.
- 3) Experience in accounting / financial analyst roles in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- 4) Team player, detail oriented, motivated to succeed
Salary:$65,000 - $75,000 + Bonus
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506