FP&A Financial Analyst Senior
The FP&A Financial Analyst Senior provides financial support for the Chief Operating Officer, IT, and Claim Operations.
- 1) Responsible for financial and operational analysis and implementation of cost savings measures as well as process improvements.
- 2) Oversee and monitor IT product and project costing to ensure accurate and timely reporting and complete, and thorough analysis as well as acting as an integral team member of IT Controlling Community.
- 3) Support the shared service organizations.
- 4) Perform special analysis projects as assigned.
- 1) Bachelors Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience, 4+years progressive experience, CPA or CFA preferred
- 2) Strong Excel, Power BI and PowerPoint skills; Strong data mining and analysis skills
- 3) Solid understanding of IT terms and cost drivers; Broad business background
- 4) Strong operational accounting expertise and critical thinking skills
- 5) Strong project management, leadership, communication and negotiation skills; Ability to work and influence cross-functionally and ensure stakeholder requirements are satisfied
- 6) Solid interpersonal skills – written, verbal and listening; Ability to work independently and in a team
Salary:Fair Market Value
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506