We have openings with 3 different companies. Two have no overnight travel and the third has travel up to 15%.
The Internal Audit department is an excellent place to start your career in industry after public accounting. The Company offers:
• Diverse assignments in key finance and operational areas
• Progressively challenging assignments
• Responsibility for running audit engagements
• Approximately 40 hours of continuing professional education each year, including training in insurance, auditing and personal development skills
• Frequent "mentworking" meetings with hiring managers and executives within the organization to help you position yourself for your next career move
As an audit professional, you will further expand on your understanding of the auditing and accounting. As an in-charge for audit engagements, you will interact with senior financial and operating management. While offering the opportunity to learn about the front-line field operations, this position limits travel to no more than about two to three weeks per quarter and often less. Internal auditing offers you the opportunity to expand on your financial and analytical skills while gaining a better understanding of the operations as a consultant on business risks and controls. You will be assigned your own laptop and will work with several audit application programs including Archer and ACL (data analysis software).
$80,000 - $100,000 + Bonus