International Accounting Analyst
This position provides the unique opportunity to build and demonstrate leadership skills while fostering relationships in a rapidly growing international setting across multiple functional groups. The individual will provide financial insight and leadership in the development and standardization of foreign legal entities, project planning, and contract execution, and will be an integral and valued member of the program management team.
- • Setup, standardization, implementation, and oversight of financial processes and controls across multiple foreign countries
- • Transact with foreign entities across over 10 countries and rapidly growing including: Australia, Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Italy, Israel, Belgium, United Kingdom, Turkey, and South Korea
- • Support accounting oversight of international activity including but not limited to forecasting, consolidation, budgeting, scheduling, variance analysis and risk reviews
- • Perform FPA analysis and cash management for foreign activity
- • Develop and implement financial best practices across international entities
- • Properly bill and reflect foreign activity on contracts monthly
- 1) Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business administration, with 5+ years’ experience in a related field (MBA preferred, but not required).
- 2) The ideal candidate would have an interest in project management and business operations, a solid understanding of accounting and strong Excel and SAP skills.
- 3) Team-oriented with excellent writing and presentation skills. Must have a strong analytical background and work well in a dynamic environment. Core competencies in adaptability, customer focus and focus on results.
Salary:$85,000 - $100,000
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506