IT Audit Manager
The IT Audit Manager will supervise IT audit staff, execute IT audits, complete periodic audit risk assessments, audit plan, and oversee annual SOX IT testing. Take a lead role in maintaining the audit methodology, and processes, serve as a technical resource for the audit department. Contribute to department initiatives in a contributor and leadership roles to achieve efficiencies and deliver the annual audit plan.
- • Complete IT audit program strategy, including budgets, scope and resource needs.
- • Oversee and execute the IT audit program including tracking of audit work, its components, and issues.
- • Identify and implement best practices; drive change within the internal audit and the firm to strengthen the control framework.
- • Oversee audit work assigned to ensure that the work performed complies with stated requirements and objectives, internal audit policies and procedures, risk-based methodology and is documented and supported.
- • Stay up to date with the information technology, industries, trends, and best practices.
- • Maintain an awareness of current and emerging internal and external audit and IT issues in order to assess impact on audits.
- • Deliver high quality audit results and well-crafted audit report deliverables on time that are executive ready and provide for impactful change to the Bank's internal control system.
- • Follow up with accountable technology, business, and compliance leaders and their teams to ensure control issues are effectively resolved.
- • Bachelor's degree in related field required
- • 5 plus years of audit experience and 5 plus years of direct IT or IT audit experience
- • Strong technology background in multiple IT disciplines (information security, infrastructure, database, networking, application development, etc.), and working knowledge of audit practices and standards.
- • Prefer knowledge of financial services and compliance laws and regulations.
- • Industry-recognized, professional certification: CIA, CISSP, CISA, or related audit/technical designation
$90,000 - $110,000 + Bonus
West of Hartford, CT