Manager, Reporting & Analytics
Reporting to the Vice President, Finance, the Manager, Reporting and Analytics will be responsible for the preparation of detailed analysis of the Company's operating results and delivery of actionable insights to inform business operations.
- 1. Evaluate operating results including sales, gross profit, and operating expenses.
- 2. Lead efforts to publish a comprehensive financial forecast on a quarterly basis.
- 3. Develop a comprehensive understanding of business processes, such as inventory and price management, to create reporting and analytics to identify areas of focus and/or improvement.
- 4. Participate in the finalization of financial results each month including the preparation of journal entries, select account reconciliations, and financial statements.
- 5. Collaborate and communicate with our team at Corporate headquarters and a geographically diverse team of outside sales representatives to generate awareness of emerging business trends and developments.
- 6. Prepare presentation content and support for discussions with and amongst senior leadership, including quarterly Board of Directors meetings.
- 7. Prepare ad hoc analysis to support business decision making related to customer and supply arrangements.
- 1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Master’s degree a plus.
- 2. CPA, CFA, or equivalent certification preferred.
- 3. 3-5 years related experience required.
- 4. Comfort and experience managing large data sets/accessing data warehouses.
- 5. Proficiency with advanced functionality in MS Excel (i.e. V-Lookup, PivotTable, Composite ‘if’ statements, etc).
- 6. Experience analyzing financial data.
- 7. Experience preparing presentations and reports for senior management review.
- 8. Entrepreneurial mindset coupled with business discipline.
- 9. Openness to change. Desire to participate in the design and implementation of new processes is critical.
Salary:$85,000 - $95,000 + Bonus
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506