This position will maintain the accuracy and integrity of the accounting activities related to the Company's manufacturing operations. Major responsibilities include analyzing, reconciling, and controlling inventory, 4-wall manufacturing cost, product margins, and productivity. He/she will manage and improve the recording, reporting, measurement, and analysis of cost and general accounting activities. He/she will assist in the development of the budget/forecast and manage the accounting close cycles. He/she will also responsible for all the financial and SOX audits. The position reports to the Plant Controller. This position requires day to day involvement with our Manufacturing Operations, Operations Finance, Controllership and other functional teams.
- • Product reporting and analysis for all manufacturing activities including productivity, capital & department spending, forecasting, budgeting, plant variances and absorption, inventory and operation planning, etc.
- • Collect and analyze all plant operating data, and manage month end close activities.
- • Oversees accurate monthly balance sheet account reconciliations with timely processing and reporting.
- • Support the development of annual budget and monthly forecasting.
- • Lead Excess & Obsolete (E&O) inventory analysis
- • Provide management team with financial reports/analysis to achieve goals.
- • Responsible for oversight and maintenance of SOX internal controls.
- • Assist with special accounting and finance projects.
- • 3 - 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment required
- • Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required; CPA and/or MBA is preferred
- • Excellent skills of Microsoft Office package: expert in Excel
- • Experience with ERP systems, SAP experience a plus
- • Ability to develop successful working relationship within all levels of management and employees
Salary:$75,000 - $90,000
Location:Greater Springfield, MA
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506