Work as part of a talented team responsible for accounting and reporting. Work closely with peers, the Accounting Manager and Controller on newly acquired entities, integration, and financial operations of various entities in a fast-paced environment. You will build skills in a complex company and you will have hands-on opportunities to see the business grow as you contribute to and/or prepare forecasts, budgets, monthly and annual financial statements, annual audits, reconciliations, and analyses to help manage the business. You will be included in initiatives to increase efficiency, EBITDA & growth.
- • Assist in and prepare monthly cash and accrual basis financials for the parent company and other related entities.
- • Participate in the integration of newly acquired businesses.
- • Analyze and reconcile all general ledger accounts.
- • Assist in preparation of annual budgets.
- • Prepare schedules and support for annual external audits.
- • Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual sales & use tax, property, and sales tax filings.
- • Track fixed asset purchases.
- • Assist with additional projects as needed.
- • Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required, along with 2-5 years experience in accounting or similar field.
- • Excellent oral and written communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- • Experience with general ledger systems, recording journal entries and closing the books with limited supervision.
- • Great Plains and Quickbooks experience and work in medical billing or a complex revenue cycle are a plus.
- • Proficient in Excel with advanced skills working with large amounts of data.
- • Ability to work independently as well as interact effectively with other departments/companies.
- • Experience in Healthcare preferred.
Salary:$75,000 - $100,000 + Bonus
Location:West of Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506