Accounting Specialist – SEC Co.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual that provides high visibility to senior management. The successful candidate should be a self-starter interested in providing leadership to ongoing financial accounting issues and process improvement initiatives.
- 1) Manage all financial reporting issues related to a geographic region, including accounting research, developing accounting proposals on issues, and working with the local finance associates within the region to implement solutions
- 2) Assist with the month-end closing, including preparation of monthly closing entries, account analysis, and various quarterly corporate reporting deliverables, and oversight of the completion of account reconciliations
- 3) Assist with supplemental reporting during the quarter and year-end
- 4) Take a leadership role in process improvement initiatives including identification of opportunities and implementation of solution
- 5) Special projects as assigned
- 1) Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 2) 3+ years of public accounting experience
- 3) Good knowledge of GAAP, team player, motivated to succeed
Greater Hartford, CT