Senior Finance & Accounting Analyst
In this position you will invest in and partner with innovative companies to develop growth opportunities for the Company's Strategic Corporate Ventures. Support corporate venturing activities that deliver both strategic and financial value through minority investments, business partnerships, and acquisitions.
- 1) Support, maintain, and work with Company personnel to execute all aspects of the accounting and financial reporting
- 2) IFRS-based accounting for venture capital investments
- 3) Internal financial reporting to management
- 4) Valuation modeling
- 5) Compliance with internal accounting policy and closing
- 1) Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2) 3+ years’ Accounting experience, preferably in an investment environment. CPA.
- 3) Understanding of venture capital accounting or investment accounting. General accounting and reporting background and an ability to read, interpret, and implement accounting policy statements and deal documents.
- 4) Ability to work creatively and independently, yet also collaboratively within a team environment.
- 5) Strong interpersonal/team building skills, meeting facilitation and management, leadership, problem solving/analytical skills.
Salary:$90,000 - $115,000 + Bonsu
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506