Senior IT Auditor
The Senior IT Auditor performs internal audits and projects under the direction of the IT Audit Manager. Areas of focus include Information Technology & Information Security, including audits on key applications, infrastructure components, processes, and governance. The position provides the opportunity to learn about a wide range of technology and security processes, and to interact with all levels of management across the organization.
- • Helps identify risks and controls in processes and develops appropriate test plans.
- • Facilitates team meetings and discussions with management.
- • Identifies control weaknesses, assesses their impact, and formulates effective, practical recommendations for corrective actions.
- • Documents procedures used in each audit through preparation of detailed work papers.
- • Prepares written audit reports to include audit objectives, scope, findings, and final recommendations.
- • Actively pursues continuing professional education in line with the department's needs, and personal career goals.
- • Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with line of business contacts and external auditors
- • Bachelors degree in technology and cyber security disciplines preferred
- • Professional Certification Required (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, etc.)
- • At least three (3) years of experience auditing (internally or externally) publicly owned financial services companies with a strong focus on information technology areas
- • Familiarity with industry standards (i.e., NIST, CIS CSC, COBIT, etc.) and regulatory requirements (i.e., SOX, FFIEC, GLBA, HIPAA, etc.)
- • Strong verbal and written communication, organization, analytical and project management skills
Salary:$90,000 - $115,000 + Bonus
Location:Greater Hartford, CT - HYBRID Schedule
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506