Senior Manager – Accounting & Analysis
This is a great opportunity to join one of the top companies in the Hartford area. Great people, low turnover, lots of upside potential. In this position, you will have oversight of IFRS, GAAP and STAT accounting and analysis.
- 1) Manage expense accounting and reporting, expense allocations, intercompany transactions, consolidations and eliminations, fixed assets accounting, equity analysis, and foreign exchange.
- 2) Oversee changes to general ledger based on business transactions or accounting changes.
- 3) Facilitate end to end close and reporting process.
- 4) Maintain accounting internal controls.
- 5) Responsible for continuous improvement efforts and initiatives. Manage a staff of 4.
- 1) Bachelors in Accounting or Finance is required or equivalent work experience.
- 2) 8+ years’ experience in accounting and reporting; 2+ years public accounting experience preferred.
- 3) Process improvement experience a plus.
- 4) CPA is required; Strong analytical skills.
- 5) Organized and detail oriented; Ability to influence at all levels of management; Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Salary:Commensurate with Experience
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506