Senior Manager – Business Controls
Our Fortune 100 client's Business Controls Group is seeking a highly motivated individual with a diverse background to join their team and play a key role in maintaining & improving the Company's overall control environment. The open position is Senior Manager, Business Controls, which is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic finance professional who seeks to build on their existing Accounting and/or Audit experience through in-depth exposure to a fast-paced international business.
- • Perform risk-based Accounting & Control Assessments (ACA’s) to ensure financial, operational and compliance risks are appropriately managed through compliance with Company policies, procedures and control activities.
- • Develop, design and execute critical business process reviews; including the identification and evaluation of risk triggering events and assessment of the effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate identified risks, identification of potential process improvement opportunities.
- • Develop, design and execute Continuous Controls Monitoring initiatives to proactively identify and quantify potential control failures and development of appropriate follow-up actions.
- • Work closely with management to develop appropriate management action plans to address any control related gaps or concerns identified.
- • Support ad-hoc requests and advisory services to the Finance organization.
- • Promote the awareness of risk management and related control requirements and best practices through proactive knowledge sharing and execution of training initiatives.
- • Prepare clear, concise and meaningful reports upon the completion of risk-based ACA’s and critical business process reviews for presentation to local, regional and WHQ management.
- • Lead key business controls special projects; designing project scope to ensure key business risks are identified and responded to effectively via project mandates, proactively engaging and communicating via formal and informal reporting to all project stakeholders.
- • Requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or equivalent experience and minimum of 8+ years of prior relevant work experience.
- • US Citizenship required.
- • SAP experience and CPA preferred
Salary:$120,000 - $145,000 + Bonus Potential
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506