Senior Manager – Corporate Accounting
Our Fortune 100 client Company is looking for a Senior Manager - Corporate Accounting to join their team. The role will be mostly remote, with only 1-2 days in the office PER MONTH.
- • Manage the corporate accounting staff, assist in their ongoing development, and ensure tasks are being assigned efficiently.
- • Review, understand, and explain results of quarterly Corporate balance sheet and P&L and support periodic reviews with senior management. Evaluate risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate with recommendations for resolution.
- • Manage and review stock compensation and equity accounting activity.
- • Act as primary contact with external auditors on a variety of topics including annual financial audit and quarterly reviews.
- • Support enterprise-wide process improvements projects and lead corporate initiatives in accounting.
- • Develop and provide requirements for system (SAP) enhancements and lead functional testing and review.
- • Bachelor's degree in Accounting, 8+ years applicable work experience in Financial Management/Leadership
- • Excellent analytical, problem identification, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- • Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- • Experience recognizing process shortfalls and successfully implementing positive change
Salary:$125,000 - $150,000 + 15% Bonus Potential
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506