Senior Technical Accountant
Our Fortune 500 client company is looking for a Senior Technical Accountant to participate on a collaborative team that supports the Corporate Accounting department in its mission to ensure that the Company's financial reporting is timely, accurate and reliable. YOU CAN WORK FULLY REMOTE PERMANENTLY OR GO TO THE OFFICE WHEN YPU WANT, YOUR CALL!
- • Develop a broad set of technical accounting skills through the research and analysis of technical accounting issues, as well as development of accounting policy and procedure documents and other research material.
- • Play a key role in setting new finance policies for the Company.
- • Assist with the SEC reporting processes to comply with all applicable rules and standards in the preparation of all SEC Filings (10Ks, 10Qs, 11Ks, etc.) as well as the quarterly earnings release.
- • Support the implementation of new accounting pronouncements.
- • Assist with specific performance-improvement projects and other special projects.
- • Interact with professionals at Corporate and across the Company’s business segments
- • Interact with external auditors on a variety of topics including technical accounting topics, annual financial audit and quarterly reviews.
- • Bachelor's degree in Accounting, minimum three years of experience in audit/accounting/finance roles.
- • Experience with public company accounting / financial reporting matters through either public accounting experience or industry experience.
- • Sound analytical, problem identification, problem-solving and decision-making skills, ability to be innovative and use critical and strategic thinking.
- • Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- • CPA, CMA or other professional certification a plus.
Salary:$90,000 - $100,000
Location:Greater Hartford, CT, BUT CAN WORK REMOTELY ON A PERMANENT BASIS
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506