Tax Supervisor – Fortune 500 Co.
Our Fortune 500 client is recruiting for a Tax Supervisor to work in our World Headquarters Tax Team. The ideal candidate will possess public accounting and/or Big 4 tax experience and strong written and verbal communication skills. The candidate will have demonstrated strong analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- 1) Assistance with the quarterly and annual global tax reporting in accordance with ASC 740, including current and deferred tax calculations, tax attributes, tax account reconciliation, SOX documentation and SEC required disclosures.
- 2) Collaborate with other members of the organization to analyze tax impact on accounting transactions.
- 3) Preparation of Federal and State income tax accruals.
- 4) Preparation of Federal and State income tax returns, including estimates and extensions for U.S. corporations and partnerships.
- 5) Preparation of State apportionment work papers and the state e-filing process.
- 6) Assist on various projects, including research and planning, implementation of new process initiatives and other time sensitive projects.
- 7) Perform Federal and State tax modeling and analysis to quantify impact of proposed transactions and reorganizations.
- 8) Identify opportunities for process improvement in the Company’s tax procedures.
- 1) Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, and/or advanced degree (MST) preferred.
- 2) CPA certificate or working towards a CPA.
- 3) 4-6 years of experience with a public accounting firm or some combination of Big 4 and industry.
- 4) Working knowledge of SAP, Hyperion HFM, Corptax compliance software, Longview provision software, RIA Checkpoint/BNA or similar is highly desirable but not required.
Salary:$90-$130K + Bonus Potential
Location:Greater Hartford, CT
Contact Us to Discuss this Position
Phone Contact: 860.249.7120
Career Moves, LLC
100 Pearl Street, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-4506